Rules and Regulations
Book Your Party Today!
- No strollers in the playground area
- For a fast check in fill waiver Online
- Closing from 1pm to 2pm to sanitize.
- Regular Rules and Regulations
- Socks are required (grip socks preferred) for children and adults. No exceptions!
- Giggles & Fun is not a daycare facility. No drop offs.
- Giggles & Fun is designed for children 12 yrs and under. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any child(ren) over that age and/or do not fit the height and size requirement of the facility’s attractions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Parents/guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children while on the premises. Do not leave your child unattended.
- A waiver of liability must be signed.
- No rough play, fighting or bullying.
- If you are too sick to go to school you are too sick to play with us.
- No sick children or adults, please. Out of respect for others, if you or your children are sick please come back when both of you are healthy.
- No cakes or cupcakes during regular business hours, UNLESS you booked a open play or mini party package.
- We are not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your personal property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
- No smoking and no alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- Appropriate behavior and language is expected from everyone at all times.
- Giggles & Fun reserves the right to limit the number of people that occupy any area of the facility. Guests may be asked to wait outside the facility in order to remain within safe occupancy limits and will be admitted at Management’s discretion.
We thank you for playing by the rules!Book Your Party Today!